Plumbers in Elizabethtown, PA
When you need a plumber in Elizabethtown, PA, you can count on Kline's Services. Our plumbers are highly trained and experienced to provide the best quality workmanship and service for every job. We offer a full range of plumbing services for residential and commercial customers, including 24/7 emergency service.
Call (717) 429-0740 for an appointment or to request emergency service.
Residential & Commercial Plumbing Services
At Kline's Services, we offer a full range of plumbing services for homes and businesses. Our plumbers are equipped to handle any plumbing problem, from a leaky faucet to a burst pipe. We are experienced in all aspects of plumbing and offer a full range of services, including installation, repair, and maintenance.
Our plumbing services include:
- Drain cleaning
- Leak detection
- Water heater repair and installation
- Water treatment
- Sewer repair and replacement
- Gas line repair and installation
- Sump pump repair and installation
- Well pump repair and installation
Our plumbers are equipped with the latest technology and tools to provide the best quality service for every job. We use video camera inspection to locate the source of the problem and provide the most effective solution. Our Elizabethtown plumbers are trained to use the latest techniques and equipment to provide the best quality service for every job.
Preventing Plumbing Problems
Plumbing problems can be a major inconvenience and cause a lot of damage to your home. The best way to avoid plumbing problems is to take steps to prevent them. At Kline's Services, we offer a full range of plumbing services to help you keep your plumbing system in the best condition.
Here are a few tips to help you prevent plumbing problems:
- Be careful what you put down the drain – Avoid putting grease, oil, coffee grounds, and other substances that can clog the drain. Use a drain strainer to catch hair and other debris.
- Don’t use the toilet as a trash can – Avoid flushing anything other than toilet paper down the toilet. Flushing paper towels, feminine hygiene products, and other items can cause a clog in the toilet or sewer line.
- Keep your drains clean – Regular drain cleaning can help prevent clogs and keep your drains flowing freely. Avoid using chemical drain cleaners, as they can damage your pipes. Instead, use a plunger or a drain snake to remove clogs.
- Check for leaks – Check your faucets, toilets, and other plumbing fixtures for leaks. Even a small leak can waste a lot of water and cause damage to your home. If you notice a leak, call a plumber for repair.
- Insulate your pipes – Insulating your pipes can help prevent frozen pipes in the winter. If you have a pipe that is prone to freezing, you can use heat tape or a pipe sleeve to insulate the pipe.
Call Now for Emergency Plumbing Service
When you have a plumbing problem, you need a plumber you can count on to provide fast and reliable service. At Kline's Services, we are available 24/7 for emergency plumbing service in Elizabethtown, PA. We have a team of highly trained and experienced plumbers who can handle any plumbing problem, no matter how big or small.
Call (717) 429-0740 for emergency plumbing service in Elizabethtown, PA.
We have over 400 years of experience combined with all of our employees. There's nothing we haven’t seen in this industry.
Days, nights, weekends, national holidays—we’re always here for you.
Our technicians can enhance service with all of the capabilities of our online portal.
Our services range from liquid waste management to drain services and beyond.
“Highly recommend.” - Dorothy H.